We welcome you as an Individual Member and/or an Institutional Member.
AJLSC members are affiliated with a broad range of libraries including seminaries, universities, museums, public, research, and special institutions, as well as religious school, day school, synagogue, pedagogic, and community center libraries. Also, publishers, authors, book dealers, volunteers and friends of Judaica libraries, and others interested in Judaica, round out our membership.
To join NOW -- print, complete, and mail the Membership Form with your check, to: Membership Chair, Lisa Silverman, Library Director, Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library, 10400 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024 -- 310.481.3215 -- email@example.com
Temple Isaiah Levine Library
- Individual and Institutional Memberships:
Institutional Memberships with additional benefits (see current institutional member list):
• one designated person entitled to all benefits
• institution, library, resource center, archives, receives AJLSC publicity with a link from our website to yours.
Membership Dues (July 1 - June 30)
• $20.00 for a personal membership
• $36.00 for an institutional membership including one designated person
• Outside USA, please add $5.00
Any questions? Feel free to contact Membership Chair Lisa Silverman